This place used to be an active “GFX community” that helped various people take their first steps in creative fields.
404 Did not seem like a fitting end, so I decided to pick up the domain and provide something a little better for the people that return.
I hope you enjoy(ed) your time at Tech-GFX.
Pieter “gamepr0” V.
Leave a message…
- Dec 8 2021RCubedold memories
- Oct 24 2021gamepr0I caused a few weeks of downtime and database loss because… I'm not great with servers and devops. Thanks to archive.org 's Wayback Machine for allowing me to recover all of the lost shouts.
- Jan 31 2021natedogggamight cry!
- Dec 31 2020gamepr0What's up sai, thanks for leaving a shout here. Nice to hear that you like what I've done with this place.
- Dec 27 2020sairosGamepr0 man, I think I’m gonna cry now, gj on this “memorial” page
- Dec 27 2020sairosJust wanted to say Hello
- Nov 26 2020Handbagstory“Yet”
- Nov 20 2020gamepr0On the bright side I haven't sold the site yet ;)
- Nov 17 2020HandbagstoryAs it turns out, not much difference can be spotted
- Nov 17 2020HandbagstoryOnce a year I return, just to see how this chat has been going
- Nov 17 2020HandbagstoryWould you look at that
- Nov 2 2020Defusion DF
- Jun 5 2020kthxbai/griffinaxJoin https://www.facebook.com/groups/291807875286431/ so we can be in touch on a more accessible forum.
- Jun 4 2020kthxbai/griffinaxhttp://www.tech-gfx.net/v3/
- Jun 4 2020kthxbai/griffinaxhttp://prntscr.com/stp3hx
- Jun 4 2020griffinax= kthxbai
- Jun 4 2020griffinaxOh and Handbagstory should go back to being Dream'O
- Jun 4 2020griffinaxhttps://web.archive.org/web/20080901131035/http://www.tech-gfx.net/forum
- Jun 4 2020griffinaxOh and bobb, anyone remember him?
- Jun 4 2020griffinaxSo now I'm working for Sega, Microsoft and Sony studios all thanks to myself and tech-gfx
- Jun 4 2020griffinaxI want to thank myself so much for introducing myself to graphics and teaching myself 3d and nurturing myself so that I can work in the video game industry
- Jun 4 2020kthxbaiOh fcuk, that was Inferno
- Jun 4 2020kthxbaiSpecter isn't dead yet?
- Jun 4 2020kthxbaiSpecter isn't dead yet?
- Apr 20 2020gamepr0Thanks so much Why, hope you're doing well man. I never quite made it in design even with your help. Good thing webdesign introduced me to programming.
- Apr 17 2020gamepr0love seeing yet another familiar name Inferno! I definitely miss the web of the mid 2000's.
- Mar 16 2020WhyJust to put into perspective, over ten years ago I joined tech-gfx. Meet a lot of people but most importantly gamepr0 who taught me how to code one day over MSN. Been doing it ever since and its been my full time job. Shout out to Pieter.
- Mar 11 2020InfernoMiss this page
- Feb 4 2020xaroBlast from the past right here...some good memories. Hope everyone is doing well
- Jan 1 2020gamepr0Another happy new year to everyone that passes by.
- Jan 1 2020gamepr0If I could I would gladly put up an archive of the forum Spilot, the thing is that I don't have the archived database to be able to do so. And to do justice to a revival from scratch would require more time and passion than I can offer, I'm afraid.
- Dec 27 2019spilotNo revival at all? :(
- Nov 11 2019FIFACOINhello
- Oct 18 2019BBanyone lnow what happened to Lucid Art Forums?
- Oct 2 2019wash the dishlol, I see my nick in the tech-gfxv3 screenshot, catching feels just looking at it, rip gfx websites
- Sep 4 2019DivinoStudiosSo surprised to see the effort made to maintain this domain. Huge props to you Pieter! This place nurtured my interest in graphical design. Love this trip down nostalgia rd!
- Jul 28 2019NCsince 2010s so look at the community look dry down.
- Jun 24 2019ghostohh man, sad to see this site is down. i was kinda hoping i can come back and look at some of the sigs i posted here
- Jun 24 2019HandbagstoryStill here, still here, after all these fucking years. WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
- Jun 7 2019gamepr0eyo!
- May 31 2019Ilayyoshey
- May 7 2019.SouljaDam the feels in the kneeessssssssss!!!
- Apr 10 2019KazosHah! Trip down memory lane seeing the old screenshots!
- Apr 4 2019HandbagstoryWe still alive on here?!
- Mar 29 2019gamepr0Classic Jay. And good to see you're still alive Ethan.
- Mar 28 2019mariehello!
- Mar 25 2019Whyseems fitting that you ended up with the domain.
- Mar 18 2019sindaodd that the gfx communites are dead like this.
- Feb 21 2019griffinaxSup niggerlovers
- Feb 21 2019lum1damn gp, so much memories
- Feb 14 2019natedogggaRIP
- Jan 11 2019gamepr0Happy new year to you too specter00. Funny that you still remember my avatar :D
- Jan 7 2019specter00i still remember gamepr0 with the garfield avatar, also one2, and someothers... geez happy new year fam
- Jan 7 2019specter00no way this went down :O
- Dec 16 2018gamepr0Finally took the time to fix the recaptcha implementation. Here's to a clean shoutbox after removing 6272 spam shouts.
- May 10 2018gamepr0Wish I could sam, this is the best I've got for now.
- Apr 22 2018samDang, would be sick for one of these to make it back into reality
- Apr 16 2018gamepr0Hello there :D thanks for letting me know you stopped by :)
- Mar 28 2018HandbagstoryHow is you doing today!
- Mar 28 2018HandbagstoryHELLO WORLD
- Jan 28 2018gamepr0Hi all, do let me know if you have something to share, like a better screenshot of Tech-GFX v2. Maybe even v1?
- Jan 28 2018gamepr0I don't have the database of users so a simple nickname text field will have to do. Please behave :)
Check these links out...
Go way back - tech-gfx.net archive via the archive.org WayBackMachine
Tech-GFX Facebook group - courtesy of kthxbai/griffinax
A memorable tutorial that I'd saved somewhere. - by computech for tech-gfx
Or just look back at screenshots of the old days
Is there something else that you think deserves a spot on this page?
Anything, be it nostalgia material or other ideas for this page.